Round up the Posse, it's dinner time!
1 pound ground beef
2 tbsp olive oil
2 yellow onions, diced
2 celery stalks, finely chopped
2 carrots, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp chili powder
1 cup chicken broth
2 cans tomato puree
½ tsp ground cumin
1 box dried spaghetti pasta
Grated cheddar cheese, for garnish
½ cup fresh cilantro
1. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the ground beef and brown it using a wooden spoon to break it up.
2. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add celery, carrot, and garlic, mix well. Cook until carrots and celery are tender. Stir in the chili powder.
3. Add the tomato puree and chicken broth and let it simmer, it should reduce. Add the cumin.
4. While the sauce is cooking, cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and mix with the meat sauce.
5. Top with cheddar cheese and sprinkle with cilantro.